Monday, August 30, 2010

"Luke, I Am Your Father..."


OK, I know that is not the exact quote, but it is a memorable moment in the movie series. Wow! Luke Skywalker - quite a character. I'm searching out other well known "Luke" characters through the ages, real and otherwise, and checking them out.

Luke Skywalker and the Force. Luke and his sister give into the Force all through the movie series. I wrote about many who were led by a force - but a bit more specific. And that force still applies to people alive today.

While not exactly a refugee, Luke spent much of his time away from home. Wheat Ridge has been involved with projects/organizations that help real refugees. Check them out.

The Millennium Falcon sure would have made my missionary trips with Paul a whole lot faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment