Friday, August 20, 2010

Amusement Park


More things I don't understand: They call it an "amusement park" but I don't think this girl is amused. I'm guessing that is her Dad beside her. That has not changed - "It will be fine Jenny. You'll love it!" Dads scaring their daughters in the name of fun.

Parents are pretty powerful. I saw a blog where a Dad blessed his son as he sent him to College for year #1. That's powerful! Parents words of blessing do so much for supporting their children.

The Bible has many stories of blessings.

Wheat Ridge has supported a project that focuses on understanding and ministering to the generation that passes on the blessing. Passing our faith in Jesus from one generation to the next... so important. 2000 years have passed since I was telling the story with Paul. Parents must be doing their job, powered by God's Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment