Friday, November 19, 2010

St Mark Lutheran, Saginaw


I had the privilege and pleasure of preaching at St Mark Lutheran Church this past Sunday. A lively bunch of God's people there under strong leadership from Pastor Ed Meyer. I met a committed group of lay leaders there who work with Pastor Ed and the other staff to share the love of Jesus in creative and meaningful ways with their community. They roll up their sleeves and are ready to let the Spirit work through them to accomplish God's will.

I very much enjoyed my time among them. I think Paul would have spoken these words about God's people at St Mark: "I thank my God every time I remember you... I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the Gospel..."

May God richly bless your work there in Saginaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment