Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time flies


I understand that phrase more and more these days as I try to keep up with the electronic world you have built here in the 21st Century. One month since my last post. Back in the day it took that long to get a letter from Jerusalem to Rome. I know young people who have posted thousands of facebook updates and tweets in that time... and who knows how many text messages!

No posts, but I have been busy:
I lead a chapel and delivered the message at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church and School in Anaheim, CA.
I delivered the message at Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Sacramento, CA.
I delivered the message at Zion Lutheran Church, also in Anaheim, CA
I visited with lots of visionary leaders in Grass Valley, CA area, Los Angeles metro and Phoenix metro and am getting ready to move on to Houston, TX. (Still amazed at the speed of movement now - and I'm adjusting to not having the long travel time to think and process and watch and learn; not sure I like the trade off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment